Firstly, the CRRA Staff & Board of Directors want to thank each and every member for their continued support during this trying time. Your participation in the CRRA helps us strengthen this community so that your association can weather these storms. Thank you!
Along with much of Alberta, the CRRA was excited with the government’s announcement that things will begin to return to normal soon, if case numbers continue trending downward.
With this news, the CRRA is happy to announce that our major events are tentatively planned to take place in person for Fall 2021 as follows:
- September 8th, 2021 – the CRRA’s Golf Extravaganza at McKenzie Meadows
- September 10th & 17th, 2021 – RTA Course at Hotel Blackfoot
- September 16th, 2021 – Seminar & Luncheon at Hotel Blackfoot
- October 15th & 22nd, 2021 – RTA Course at Hotel Blackfoot
- October 19th, 2021 – CRRA Member Spotlight Trade Show at the Best Western Premier Hotel & Conference Centre
- November 4th, 2021 – Annual Awards Gala at The Carriage House Inn
- November 19th & 26th, 2021 – RTA Course at Hotel Blackfoot
Again, we are planning to hold these events in person should the restrictions be lifted. Please check your email and the CRRA’s website for any further updates!