The CRRA would like to let all of our exhibitors & guests know that we are moving ahead with our annual Member Spotlight Trade Show on October 19th, 2021!
We look forward to seeing each and every one of you there! It truly is the best networking event of the year and the CRRA will continue to update you on any new changes or restrictions that may impact our show.
The Best Western Premier Hotel has decided to take part in the ‘Restrictions Exemption Program’, this will ensure that they will be able to operate without capacity or operating restrictions. What does this mean for you? Please read the following information listed below:
For our exhibitors, guests, and volunteers over the age of 12, you will be required to show the Best Western Premier staff members one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination
- partial vaccination (one dose) accepted September 20 to October 25 if received 2 weeks before time of service
- full vaccination (two doses) required after October 25
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)
- Documentation of a medical exemption
- Masks are required at all times
- Guests will also have to provide government issued photo ID along with these documents, to confirm identity.
We will be following all the safety protocols required by the government, this will help to ensure your safety and ours.
Register for the 2021 Member Spotlight Trade Show Breakfast, Lunch & Seminar today!